Doing Well
I didn't realize until Janna asked how I was doing, that I hadn't posted in a while. I've just been so busy with work, soccer, church etc. I didn't realize how long it had been.
I LOVE being the school crossing guard. I know that sounds odd, but I really enjoy the work. It is sooooo easy. It's 45 minutes a day. I start at 7:45 AM. The first 15 minutes are spent setting up the speed limit signs, and then waiting for kids to show up. I sit in the shade and just relax. At around 8, the kids start to arrive. I keep them on the curb until 8:10 when they are allowed to enter school grounds. I then cross every so often...from around 6-10 times over the next 20 minutes. And then I am done. I get to tell all of the kids good morning. I get to laugh and tease and talk to them (which you know I enjoy). And then I am done and I go home.
Until 11:00 AM, when I go back for recess. I'm off at 1:20, and then home again.
The soccer rounds begin then. The only day off from soccer is Tuesday (well, and Sunday, but that doesn't count), and Barry and I committed to attend the Temple every week. Yeah, I know....lunatics. Religious fanatics!!! But, it has really helped to keep us grounded lately. We didn't make it this week though. So we are going to pay close attention during conference, and then between Sunday sessions, we are going to sit and eat a lunch on the Temple grounds. If we can find a wifi hot spot there, we will stream the last session of conference at the Temple.
I am just so tired from it all. I feel as if I just run from one commitment to the next. It's always like this during soccer season. And it has gotten easier now that Cory is mobile again (he got the Bug running) can drive Emily to practice. Still a full schedule though.
I have a couple of LO's to share. I feel really bad, because I did them several days ago. And I didn't write down the credits!!! AAAAHHHGGGG! But I can say that the Molly page is made with a template by Steph, and the Barry page was done with a template by Janna. I really need to figure out the credits for that one, so I can post it on KB & Friends. Here they are:
I remembered the credits for the Molly page..papers and elements by Heather Roselli, template by Steph. Now to work on credits for the other page!
1 comment:
I love the LO of Barry.
And I am glad to hear you are going to the temple and enjoying your job.
Post a Comment