Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Coolest Freaking Toy

Just a quick note... because I have to tell everyone about this. I just bought a digital photo key chain. You know those digital frames??? Well this is a keychain, that you can show your slideshows on. I was just $20!!! I got it at Walgreens. It holds 60 pics, up to 8mgs!!!!! I have all of my layouts from this year (the smaller upload versions) on it. It's tiny (1.5 inch screen), so you can't read any journaling. But I was surprised at how clear the layouts are.

Anyway......it's totally cool!!!!

5 comments:

janna said...

how cool. take a picture of it

Anonymous said...

Okay, that rocks!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

That's so fun! Who knew that Walgreens was so hip? LOL!

You'll be so proud of me. I posted a layout on my blog. I haven't done a page in a few years! Felt good to let it all out! LOL!

ZeeLV said...

What? A gadget I don't have yet?!? Must go check it out.

And did you see your luscious Dave rocking out at the VMAs? Yowzers. Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

now that IS cool, Dena!!!! wow! i'll have to stop by wg sometime and look at them. neato! :)

Ann