Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OUCH! What an IDIOT!!

I missed work on Monday. Why? I was running to answer the door, and I stepped on a high heel that had been flipped upside down. IT HURT LIKE A #@%$!!!!!!! There is a huge bruise and cut on the bottom of my foot. I couldn't walk the first day. Now I can walk, and it only hurts until the muscles stretch. But I feel like a total idiot!!!

Today, the kids are taking a minibreak from soccer practice. I should mind....but I am too tired to care. Mondays & Wednesdays are rough with practice going so long for 3 kids. I am looking forward to doing nothing instead today.

Well, nothing except scrapping. I am feeling a little mojo. Here is what I have done today:

credits: ribbon alb & Natalie Braxton, paper Misty Cato, cardboard Linda Gil Billdal, buttons Maya, frame Marcie Reckinger, flower Heather Roselli and alpha Mo Jackson.

Baby, by me :)

1 comment:

janna said...

Love the lo of Molly and get your foot feeling better!