A Flow of Mojo
Now, I just need more time to scrap. Life just keeps intruding on my scrapping time!!!!
credits: everything by Heather Roselli, except paper curl by Marcie Reckinger and filmstrip by Christina Renee

credits: Simple Pleasures by Miriam Lima, stamps by Mindy Terasawa (credits for all of the monthly Molly scrapbook pages found by month here on my blog)
credits: purple paper and bows from SSD Common Bond kit, white paper by Michelle Underwood, soccer epoxy by Heather Roselli, 1 by Laura Deacetis and paper curl by Marcie Reckinger
You may have noticed that I am CRAZY about Marcie Reckinger's paper curl action and templates. I LOVE the look of that rolled paper. It's so realistic, and it lets me show a little patterned paper without making the LO look too busy or distracting. LOVE THE CURLS!!!
Off to work I go soon. I just took on another job too. Get this.........I'm going to be a crossing guard! LOL!!! I'll have one of the kids take a picture of me in my vest with my stop sign. Actually, the reason I am doing it is serious. We have NO guards, and desperately need them. The street I am working is the busiest in the neighborhood, but there is no one there. The crossing guards we have are kept at the intersection that enters the school, because all of the kids have to cross there. I decided to be a good girl and step up to the plate.
Wednesdays are my long days. Work, and then soccer all night. Sleep will have to wait until Winter!
2 comments:
Great pages! and congrats
Lovin' these last pages Dena - man can I relate to "LIFE" gettin' in the way!! My free time is comin' though - 3 weeks - woohoo!! Hope to pop in here more then - take care!!
Post a Comment