A Little Calmer Today
I have pretty much decided not to make a big deal about Willy's coach. Even though he says rude things behind the boys backs (there have been other comments about the boys skill level that some parents and I have overheard and chose to let slide), in front of the boys he has been a good coach. The boys like him, and that is what matters.
Our commissioner is aware of the situation, so even though I told Jon I would handle it.....he still knows. And he will keep an ear and eye out for further problems. I will also be listening carefully. Just one inappropriate comment within earshot of my son, and my son goes to another team. Period.
I will also no longer be offering my services to help him. This is not to "punish" the coach. It is because I don't feel comfortable around him anymore. The discretion he uses to keep his negative comments from the boys, apparently doesn't extent to the parents. I'd rather spend as little time as possible around someone who has a narrow minded, bigoted, hateful view of me because of my faith. KWIM?
Now, on a happier note.....I'm having a great Sunday!!! Really!!! My weight is down even more. As of this morning, I am down 48lbs lost total!!! I am in a size 14, down from a 20 (and I was rapidly headed toward a 22 when I started my diet). Yeah....this is a blatant "pat me on the back post" LOL!
Since this is conference Sunday, we have been watching at home. I SWEAR, the first talk by President Eyring sounded like a command to get scrapping. What other way should I take an admonition to "preserve and record our memories of our children....for our children"? I whipped out my laptop and began my Holy Crusade to preserve a memory. Here it is:
credits: Template by Janna, eyelets by me, photo border by Shabby Princess, alpha brushes by Di Rigdon, and everything else by Heather Roselli
And, we are off to do what I have wanted to do for a VERY long time. Family portrait!!!!!!!!!!! At first, I wanted us all in Sunday best. Then, I decided it would be easier in semi-casual Sunday wear. Now.....wear something clean LOL!!! I just decided that I wanted the picture to really look like US That means jeans for some, shorts for others, a soccer ball or two on the ground..... Wish me luck LOL!!!
UPDATE 3PM: Still waiting for early evening to take the pictures. I want to wait until the light is best. So, with a little time on my hands, I decided to continue my Holy Crusade, and scrap another page. This is for Janna's template challenge. I'll post credits when I get back from pictures. But, here is the page:
credits here
2 comments:
Great pages and congrats SKINNY woman~
Congrats on the sexy new you!
HUGS,
Z
PS: You done been tagged! :)
Post a Comment