TechnoHell and other Stuff
Yes, we got my laptop fixed. And all was well in the world. For about a week. Then Barry fried his. So a family of 7 is using my 1 little laptop.
At least I have the option of scrapping, if not the time.
No soccer this week because of the rain. Yes, that's right....rain. Here. In. The. Desert!!!!!! It rained for 2 days. I finally did rainy day schedule at school. Which.....was no fun. All of those kids, in the cafeteria to eat lunch, without having been outside to play and work off their energy first. It was tough. I am mellow, but one of the cafeteria aides wasn't going to let anything pass. I kept warning kids to keep it quiet. No luck though, some classes lost recess for tomorrow.
Maybe she will forget??? Doubtful, but I'm hoping.
I spent the day yesterday doing absolutely nothing. Always a pleasant way to spend one's time. Barry and I just hung together. Oh, and this was after going on a date Friday night. We hadn't done this without taking at the minimum Molly with us for a while. We had Chinese, something called Phoenix Dragon. It had greens, shrimp and chicken. It was QUITE tasty. Especially the shrimp. Anyway, Barry and I spent yesterday just being together. We are in such a good place now. I am hopeful in a way that I haven't been since we first married. This is not to say that we don't still need to work on things. But, we are. And making amazing progress. We had just both reached the point to either make it work or throw it out. And neither of us wanted to throw it out. So, after some miss starts, some mistakes, and some miscommunication, we are finally on the same page. I'm really really happy these days. It's a nice place to be.
(oh, I saw my little 4th grade friend at church today. I can't call him "Ditcher Ditcher, Belly Itcher" anymore. His grin was so cute. Even Barry had to say that this little guy was just a sweetheart. Guess I'll have to come up with a new nickname)
Below are a few pages from recently. No credits yet. I'll have to add those. 



1 comment:
I'm SO HAPPY that you're so happy right now. That's wonderful to hear!
Did you try the cinnamon peaches? I hope you liked them if you did!
Post a Comment