A Whirlwind Surrounds Me
Mom!!! I have a research paper on Abigail Adams due on Friday and I JUST CAN'T DO IT!
Mom!!! I have a book report due, and I lost the form that has to be filled in!
Mom!!! I have a special project on John D. Rockefeller that has to be turned in tomorrow!
Mom!!! I have been having chest pains, blurred vision and headaches!!! Each time I check my blood pressure it's been VERY high!!
Mom!!!
Mom!!!
Mom!!!
And to top all of this off, there was a water leak in the water main to our house. Barry came home yesterday and we worked on it. It's fixed.
Em & Will finished their reports and turned them in.
We are still working on Daisy's research paper. Luckily, I know a thing or two about Abigail Adams (one of the people I would love to sit down to dinner with), so we are close.
I took Cory to the doctor. Of course his bp was fine. EKG was normal. Now we do lab work and see the cardiologist (mostly to be reassured that his heart murmur isn't causing problems) Thank GOODNESS we have insurance again.
And during all of this.......I made a trip to Duncan to visit Barry, did some scrapping, and found a minute or two to sleep. It is going to take a while to get used to this whole "single mom" thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment