Fighting the Cravings
I have been so bad this week. Hamburgers and meatloaf and Reece's....oh my! My weight hit a new low (131) and I just went nuts. So, back on the plan. Today I had egg whites, lowfat ham and fat-free cheese on a small tortilla with some canned peaches on the side.
And, of course, my Diet DP.
But, I was thisclose to buying and eating a chocolate cheesecake sampler. I would have eaten the whole thing. I resisted, but it was hard.
I woke up at 3 am with my face, eyes, nose and throat itching. Damned allergies!!! I fell asleep at 5 am, and then up at 7 for work. It may be because of the Prozac though. I tend to wake up after about 5 hours of sleep while taking it. Good excuse for a nap though!
1 comment:
Hey Dena-
SO GLAD to hear from you. You know I love to eat all the bad stuff too, but I've become lots better, cuz I don't want health issues down the line. Do you use Splenda? I use Splenda blend for baking, Eggbeaters to replace eggs in mostly every recipe, and use only Splenda for sweetening tea. I've come to like the taste as well if not better then sugar.
Now onto the challenge. I can't wait to see what you scrap. Don't forget to link it to my blog, K? Have a great week my friend!
Post a Comment