Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family Guy Home Evening

I am terrible.

We almost never manage to eke out a Family Home Evening. Barry has such negative memories from his childhood, I am so remarkably disorganized with it, and my kids are hellions. It just never happens. But......I realized this Monday that we always spend Monday nights together anyway. We just aren't being righteous.

We watch the Family Guy mini-marathon.

Hence the name......Family Guy Home Evening.

I suspect that there is a HUGE checkmark next to my name somewhere that labels me as inappropriate and irreverent. Meh.......such is life.

Life is getting back to normal around here. Which is off-kilter to the rest of the civilized world but makes perfect sense to us in this house. I have been out of bed for THREE whole days. Well, not whole. I did try to take a nap yesterday. But, it was from actual fatigue due to lack of sleep the night before, not because I wanted to hide from the world. Plus, it was only for a short time. I am on the mend.

Next week is Spring Break. We may go out of town. We may not. I don't know yet. Barry will be working most of the week.

I am totally unprepared for Easter.

I may scrap some this week. I may clean. See if you can guess which one I choose.

I am thinking of sprucing up my blog for Spring. I need someone to teach me how to change the background of my blog though. (Janna....I know you know. And Syd.....I saw that you know how, and you are just around the corner.......BIG ASS HINT HERE!!!!!)

Right now.....I think I will veg. I have to be back at work at 12:15 today. School gets out early. Who thought that it would be a good idea to have the kids get out early on Wednesday for the end of the grading period.......then go to school for 2 more regular days......then get out next week for Spring Break? This half day in the middle of the week is silly! Arrange these things better!!!!!

2 comments:

janna said...

Yes, I can help you change your background on your blog. I am self taught and probably do it all backwards, but I would love to help you.

kanagaroo said...

ME, Me, Pick Me! I love this stuff. Come over anytime. I am sure you are better at PS than me but it will be so fun.