Sunday, March 30, 2008

Long Week

I had a cold. Molly & Daisy followed me. I cleaned. Did lots of scrapping. Didn't post the LO's here, but they are on my Slide. Trying to get ready to move. Dealing with life...not in a bad way.

(breathe.....breathe...)

I've felt a little overwhelmed lately, but I didn't let it get to me. I have reason to feel overwhelmed. It's ok.

3 comments:

janna said...

Love some of the new layouts!

Hang in there!!!

kanagaroo said...

Move! Wait a minute, like move soon? Or move maybe in the future? I know you've been thinking about it but if I don't drive down the street and get to see that twinkly eyed Willie waving to me I will be so sad! But dang, family must come first I guess (what the heck happened to the world revolving around me?)

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to move, then? Oh, you have every right to be overwhelmed! Hang in there!