Good Day
Today was a good day.
We paid bills today. And for the first time in awhile, not only did we pay all of the bills, but we had money left over. That is a nice feeling. Of course, Barry had to work 36 hours of overtime in order to achieve this. But he feels good and that is what matters.
Molly is walking!!! Finally!!!! She has been taking steps here and there. But, this week she made a huge leap forward in skill and started taking many steps. Finally, today, she walked without being told to or encouraged. She stood next to me for several minutes. The look on her face made it plain that she was trying to decide whether she wanted to go for it or not. And then she did. She walked from my chair to the living room door (only around five feet, but to her it was a long distance). She fell just before reaching the door, but she was soooooo proud of herself.
We are still moving. But the move is contingent on having a home to move to. We are still waiting for something to come available. I won't move until school is out regardless. And, if we haven't moved by summer, I still plan to spend time with family to be closer to Barry. Our house here will just sit empty for the summer. Hoping to have a house before the end of the year. But, it could take that long. I just need to be ready for anything. So, I am packing all non-essentials and paring down. It needed to be done anyway.
I am still scrapping. I try to do a page a day. So far, I manage more. I haven't felt depressed for a few weeks, but I still didn't feel "right". I am starting to feel "right" again. More like me.
Joyful. Happy. Creative.
Today just felt like a good day. And that is a good thing.
1 comment:
This week, we paid what had to be paid....
Yahooooo for Molly walking! I'd love to see a video. hint hint.
Post a Comment