Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Stick it to Me

Memory sticks that is.

Barry just bought me some memory sticks for our desktop computer. This is the computer that some friends graciously gave to us when all of ours died. It's older, and the memory upgrades are small. But, we will be going from 128mg of RAM to 512mg of RAM. Yeah, that is going to make a huge difference.

Any time I looked on craigslist for a decent used laptop, they were always mega-expensive. I looked today, and there were some available from as low as $185!!!! I am going to start putting aside some pin money. Barry has a birthday and Father's day coming up. And, I will be getting an end of the year bonus. With careful planning, we might actually be able to get our laptops replaced.

Yeah, wishful thinking. But it doesn't hurt to hope and try, does it?

3 comments:

janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janna said...

Our home teacher fixed our old computer, last week. (It was fried for a year or more)I was hoping to find some of the pictures from 2003, but no luck.

FYI-Dell has good sales on laptops and $100 off coupons in the Sunday paper, Parade Magazine.

Good luck with getting new computers.

janna said...

I left you a little surprise on my blog too.