Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi.

Molly is walking about as much as she is crawling. We deduced this by comparing the blackness on the bottom of her feet to the blackness on her knees and tops of her feet. They are about the same. What a sad commentary on the condition of my carpet......

I think she is walking enough for me to get a little mpeg video. I'll try and get one posted.

My cousin moved out of her house, but we aren't the first in line to ask for it. We are doing an application and waiting to hear if we get chosen. Things look good. Cross fingers, pray, anything you can for us please!

It was freaking hot here today. Someone invited summer to the party. I am not happy. It's like an oven out in that crosswalk, with the heat radiating up from the blacktop. YIKES!!!!

Barry was home for a few days. He left this morning to go back for overtime. I can't wait to get down there so we can all be together.

I've set a goal to scrap one page a day. So far...so good. I have added them to my slide. I quit putting them here because I couldn't keep track of the credits. Bad, huh. But, also remarkably liberating. I can scrap without keeping a list. I just do it and move on to the next page.

I need to plan dinner. I have no desire to cook tonight. I did more cooking than usual while Barry was home. I'm thinking....corn dogs. ;)

3 comments:

janna said...

Hi Dena!

I found a simple thing to make for diner last night & it was easy.

http://glovergang.blogspot.com/2008/04/enchiladasthe-easy-way.html

(I can relate on the carpet thing)

janna said...

http://glovergang.blogspot.com/2008/04/
enchiladasthe-easy-way.html

Anonymous said...

Walking!! Ha - and in a month your post will be Miss Molly is RUNNING!! Such sweet moments!!

Holly