No Hubby Tonight
I don't have to worry about Barry coming home unexpectedly this week. I have warned him off. We planned on having him come home tonight, and the family following him back tomorrow when school is out. But, Willy is throwing up. We discussed it, and he was all for coming home anyway. But, I am going to be there most of the Summer, so we will wait until everyone is well to pack up. I am kind of relieved. I was not looking forward to kids and hubby puking in the mountains. We are going to camp up in the pine trees which are about 15-20 minutes from the mine. I thought it would make for a nice vacation. Just not while we are sick!
I guess I will have to do something else with my time. Hmmm, scrapbooking?
1 comment:
Puking at home is always better. Here's something you can do in between nursing duties and packing.
TAG, YOU ARE IT!
Here are the rules:
1) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2)Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Post a Comment