Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teenage Wasteland

It's official. As of today, I am the mother of TWO teens. My sweet little girl is now an annoying, whiny, demanding, self absorbed teen. (minus annoying, whiny, demanding and self absorbed. FOR NOW LOL!)We took her shopping for her day. She got clothes, teacups (she collects them) and a video game.

For dinner, she picked a local hamburger and fish stand that has killer awesome onion rings. All of us, in spite of recent gastrointestinal distress, got the onion rings. So much for my stomach flu weight loss!

This is my sweet teen. With her new hair (also a b-day gift....she was tired of dumb blond jokes)

3 comments:

janna said...

Happy Birthday to EM

I love the new hair color too

kanagaroo said...

I love the hair! It's fun to start a new era of her life with a new hairdo!

Anonymous said...

Love her new colour - she is BEAUTIFUL Dena!!

Holly