I Want to go Home
I have been here in Mesa for less than a week, and I want to go home. It didn't take long for this place to become "not home". But, then, I always was a Duncan girl at heart.
I may be going back on Saturday, ostensibly to take a load down. Then I will return to pick up Emily when she gets back from girls camp, and we will take an even bigger load down. I am trying to find someone to loan me a trailer, since Barry doesn't want to get a u-haul. This move may take a long long long time. I am also begging Cory's friends for their assistance. We will see about the Saturday trip though.
So, more catching up. We can't find Pooh kitty. She is missing. She likes to hide when we have been away, because she gets mad at us. But, we have looked in all of her hiding places and can't find her anywhere. I am worried. Where did she go?
Even worse. While we were gone last time, our dog Buttercup died. Cory found her and buried her for us. That was heartbreaking. Poor kid had to bury her all by himself. Meanwhile, Emily was devastated. It was rough.
Cory and Ash have permission to date again. They have been seeing each other. Both are doing OK in the aftermath.
That is all I can think of for now.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your dog and missing cat.
(We moved back to Idaho with a horse trailer) 4 trips.
Good luck getting Cory's friends to help you.
Oh noooo! I'm so sorry to hear about Buttercup. :(
Post a Comment