A Post Before Leaving
Well, I may do another one tomorrow. We'll see.
I am heading home on Wednesday around noon. I was going to stick around, load up a u-haul, etc. But, since we can't get the u-haul this paycheck, I decided to just go home. I have been doing some cleaning. I have removed (cringe) 30 bags of trash so far. UGH! It was ALL old clothes that were stained, outgrown, fat clothes, or just stuff that no one ever wore. I am slowly whittling away at the crap that my home is filled with. Today, I decided to do a little more. I am actually putting things in boxes. Whooo! I just couldn't seem to do it before. I have been paralyzed with a complete inability to do ANYTHING. I walked into this house last Sunday having all the energy in the world. I was working hard and keeping my house in Duncan clean. I was upbeat and feeling FABOO! Then, after being in this house, with all of the dust and mess and clutter....I found myself depressed and without an ounce of energy. It's this house that is doing it to me. Well, a little PMS too.
Anyway, I am going back on the 2nd when Em gets home. We are taking a friend of hers with us. We are also taking all of the animals, which leaves precious little space for taking more household items. So, I won't worry about it.
We will return on the 13th. Cory will be back from Indiana then. We will get a u-haul and finish up this move. (This is the projected "pie in the sky" version. Reality is that it will likely take a few more trips to clean and sort.)
I'm excited about going home. Even if we are still sleeping on futons on the floor and sitting in camp chairs.
1 comment:
Have a safe drive! I have about 30 bags of crap I need to get rid of too.
Post a Comment