Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Beverly Hillbilliies

Do you remember the opening of The Beverly Hillbillies? You know, where they are driving to Cal - ee - four - nigh - yay...

I feel like that right now. We have the microwave, clothes containers, and a cooler for frozen meat in the van. Also a HUGE dog crate and two smaller cat crates. The boxed food and the animal food hasn't been put in yet, nor have my toiletries, more clothes the computer and a few other things. The kids will be sitting with no leg space. I will be peeking between boxes to look behind me. (Don't worry, I made sure that I had lots of space to look around so I am safe.) But we are packed to the gills.

The only thing missing is granny on a rocking chair on top of my van.

1 comment:

janna said...

Love to see a picture....
Drive safe