Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Class of '86'


I know that it doesn't look like there are many of us that showed up, but when you consider that we only had 39 in our graduating class...... We had a few more show up after this, and a few who were there but didn't want to ride the float. We actually had a decent turn out LOL! And this was the first year we have had a float. Next reunion, in 5 years, we will do even better. As you can see, Molly was as always, attached to me at the hip.

(The guy in the red hat behind me is one of my dearest friends. He was one of my first boyfriends and when I was 18, he baptized me.)

We had our class meeting and found out who was doing what. I didn't stay for all of it, because Molly....whom I had left at home to nap....refused to nap in order to scream for an hour and a half.

But, now.......the weekend is over for me. We will all say our farewell's at church tomorrow. My sister is trying to get me to go to the dance, but I don't want to leave Molly screaming in order to "hang out" at a dance. Not my thing.

1 comment:

ZeeLV said...

Sounds like you had fun! I'm glad you're settling in there Dena. Have a great weekend!!!