Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ich Bin Ein Shepherd

Stupid Damn DOG! I was up this morning as the kids were getting ready for school. While standing by my bedroom window, I hear what sounds like a helicopter rotor. "WTH?", I think to myself. It, of course, was not a helicopter. It was a herd of sheep running full tilt. Why were they running? Because my dumb ass dog had gotten past the electric fence and was chasing them for all he was worth. Sheep flying, donkey crazed. Emily was already out there chasing him. I went outside and was staying near the gate with the pregnant ewe who had gotten out. Willy was helping Em. And then the stupid dog made it worse.

He managed to jump into a ravine and got stuck. Well, he was stuck on purpose. He knew he was in trouble, so he wasn't giving it his best effort to get out.

Finally, as I was talking to my landlord/neighbor, Stiffler hobbled up.

He thinks he's a REAL German Shepherd now that he has chased sheep. Damn dog!

2 comments:

janna said...

tie him up

Anonymous said...

LOL - I had visuals there Dena! Don't ya" love crazed mornings like this??