Zombie
I feel like one. A zombie that is. I am freaking tired.
I have to get up earlier, because the kids have to be out the door earlier here. So instead of getting up at 7, to have them out the door at 8......I have to get them up at 6 because the bus comes at 7.
My dryer is still dead, so I am line drying. My shoulders ache from the effort.
Then there is soccer. I am coaching and refereeing.
Each time the kids go someplace, I have to drive them. There is no walking here. And the kids are participating in everything. This is a good thing. It's just wearing me out.
And now, I have a job. I wanted to do something. Anything. I don't like being dependent on Barry for everything. Even if the amount I bring home is negligible, it's still something. A contribution. So, I am working two days a week at a local convenience store. It's not bad. I mostly sell beer. Beer and candy. Odd combination, huh? The gas pumps have been down since I started, but they will be running soon and then I will sell gas too. Anyway, the hardest part is counting the beer in cold storage. I just couldn't get my brain wrapped around it (All cans are counted in 1 case units. And the cases are also split up into 12 packs and 6 packs for sale, so you have to add the fractions to make the whole). It wasn't that it was hard or complicated, it was just kind of overwhelming to a person with ADD. Today was my second day and I mastered it. I will be working on Thursday and Saturday eves.
And, since I am working on Thursdays thereby missing The Office, we are getting TIVO. I told Barry we should just get a DVD writer. But then I saw that you can hook your TIVO up to your computer and play picture files. That will be AWESOME!!! No more DVD burning to view my scrapbook pages on the TV. We will just line out through the TV receiver. I can't wait!!!!
Well, for a zombie, I typed a lot. I should go to bed. Maybe in a few......
2 comments:
I hear ya the driving.... at least the gas prices have come down, eh.
Congrats on the new job!
& I wish I have tivo, LUCKY
Hey I just noticed the Simpson icon next to your http....
pretty cool and you figured out the http!
:)
Post a Comment