Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Crunch

Ok, sorry about yesterday. I was bummed in a major way. I am snapping out of it.

Anyway.......Crunch. That is the sound the ground is making today when walked upon. There are tiny little pieces of hail scattered everywhere. We are in the midst of a big winter storm. It's cold here. Way cold. I actually feel sorry for my kids. They are going to have to stand outside to catch the bus, and it's freaking freezing! (Literally....note the hail.)

The snow line is 5000 feet. We are at 4000 feet. I don't know whether to be thankful or sad that we are missing the snow. Janna and Holly would tell me to be thankful, I am certain LOL! My kids are sad that the predicted snow hasn't arrived. But not too sad. The hail will do for them. You can't make a hailman out of it, but it makes a great sound when you run across it!

Crunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy - I am so glad I am not the only one having to endure SUCKY weather!! Just removed another foot from the front deck...make it stop!! I am thinking a hailman may be interesting - and certainly scrap-worthy! LOL Glad you are having a better day!!