Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Little Tree

We were kind of bummed about not having our Christmas stuff here. And, we really had no place to put a tree if we did have our stuff. But, Christmas is about Christ....not trees.

And then, last night......my Mom came through. She has a little 4 foot table tree. This, combined with ornaments that she still had in storage from when she owned a little boutique, gave my kids the chance to have a Christmas tree.

My Mom is awesome.



I used Pioneer Woman's Seventies action on the picture. It gave it a nice mellow glow I think. And a BIG SHOUT OUT to Holly!!! I could never have gotten this picture without her advice about the tripod and the shutter timer. Holly.....YOU RAWK!

3 comments:

janna said...

It's pretty. & I haven't played with the PW actions yet

Anonymous said...

Every time I see this picture it warms my heart...

Anonymous said...

*Freezes* And you sent me to school