Happy Mother's Day
I had a perfectly wonderful Mother's Day! I woke up and started getting the kids ready for church. I was getting ready to go outside and look for the traditional rose bush I have been given in past years......only to have Barry give me something else.
You know....I LOVE my roses. But every once in awhile, Barry will surprise me with something that I dearly want. And don't expect to get. This was one such day. I have been wanting an external hard drive to store all of my scrapbooking kits on. Nothing huge, I am just tired of having to refer back to discs where I have stored all of my extra kits. So Barry got me a 60 gig drive. I am in Heaven! I have all of my favorite kits already loaded on it! I wish I were more organized and had my kits all categorized by color, type etc. But I am content to have folders for my fave designers and EASY access to them all.
But, moving them had to wait. First I went to church and had a lovely time. Then when I came home, Barry made dinner (we always eat early on Sunday) and he made it all healthy for me. Then I left him with the kids and spent some time with my mom.
After that, of course it is animation domination night on FOX. All new Family Guy! YEAH! Not so fond of American Dad. I turned that off and went back to moving data. Now it's late and I am going to finish another book.
I hope everyone had thier own wonderful Mother's Day! I haven't been posting this weekend because I committed to myself to spend more time with the family. But I will be back tomorrow!
3 comments:
So glad to hear you had a fun Mother's Day...you certainly deserve it! :)
Sounds like you had a super mothers day!!!
I need to get all of my kits of my coumputer.... I am running out of space.
Enjoy your new toy!!!
Hugs
Janna
you had a great mother's day!!! maybe someday i'll have one too!
Post a Comment