When, OH WHEN, Will This Summer End?
Who is the evil demon who invented Summer break? Who decided that it was a good idea to let these monstrous little beasts spend this much time at home? If I could afford camp...you better believe I would be packing these monsters up and shipping them away.
My children seem to have made it their goal this summer to pierce my eardrums with their shrieks of anger. And what has them angry? Well, here is a list of the most common complaints:
1: She/He is annoying me. (Covers just about anything)
2: She/He is making noise.
3: She/He won't do what I want them to do.
4: She/He is looking at me.
5: She/He is rude. (Also covers just about anything)
6: She/He is in my bedroom.
7: She/He is touching my toy.
8: She/He won't play with me. (Yeah, this one is ironic)
9: She/He hit me.
10: She/He started it (this is when the original complaint has been forgotten during the ensuing melee)
Ok, less than a month until school starts. I think I can make it. But if, someday in the near future, I seem to have disappeared. And if you are wondering what happened. Just know, that I am somewhere nice and padded, where the lovely young people in the white coats come to check on me from time to time.
6 comments:
LOL! Do you have a bug in my house????
My kids are the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the one that drives me over the edge is, She/He won't play with me? I wonder why.....
OH the joys off summer!!!!
School starts Aug 25th!!!
Hang in there Dena! School will start again soon! LOL! Thanks for the sweet note on my blog! You're welcome for reminding you!
*lol* Sounds like me and DH! Ha ha ha.
love, me <><
Come on now Dena. We all know that She/He is looking at me is the crime of the highest order in siblings under 12. Make that 21. My brother and I used to wake up every morning and fetch ourselves a bowl of cereal, sitting at each end of the table across from one another. The rule was that one parked the cereal box in front of your face and didn't lift your head up until all the chewing was done. After that point, the bowl went in the sink, the cereal box away and there was never so much a grunt that passed between us. Looking is definitely aganst the sibling code and is punishable by nothing less than burning an eye out with a hot poker. If they are still "looking" after both eyes have been burned out, I'm not quite sure how to advise. ;)
Maya
I have seen my future and I'm skeered! LOL!
Man, after reading this I love my dogs even more than I already obsessively do....never thought it could be possible!!!! LOL
Thanks Dena for reminding me why I don't have kids! LOL How did you ever get that big fat Harry Potter book read with everyone on summer break???
Thinking of you........
~jayne :)
Post a Comment