Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Freedom Day Two

And I still had to work for Barry! GRRRRRR!

I have gotten up early to make the kids a big breakfast each morning before school. I have made sure all papers are signed, all homework is done and in the backpacks, all clothes and faces are clean, and everyone is on time for school. We have even managed scripture time 2 mornings in a row!!!! It helps that I have the CD with the scriptures that reads for me LOL! I just have the kids pick their favorite story, push a button, and sit back. But with all of the activity of the past 2 days I have a problem....

my house is in need of cleaning again. So tomorrow (for sure) I will get back on track with that too. And the kids need to do their chores, so I have to be more dilligent about getting on them. But I will have a clean house again tomorrow.

And I may even scrap.

I have the pics from the first day of school ready, and I did the after school interview to get the first day details while they were fresh. I love having them tell me every little tidbit and then scrapping it. My picture of Cory stinks, and he didn't have much to say. But maybe that is a layout right there. I'll come up with something.

I have lost 5 pounds recently. And I am doing well. I need to be in shape for the Foo Fighters concert. Last tour, I had an aching neck for a week after the concert due to incessant head banging. I have been exercising my neck, losing weight, and walking/running/biking for stamina.

So go the days of my life :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been so good Miss Dena! I've been dejunking a lot too. It's so hard to make yourself do it, and it's so hard to stick to it, but it's SO WORTH IT!!!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

*lol* Exercising your NECK!? You're so hardcore that it scares me, D.

(And makes me want to hug you. Simultaneously with the scariness.)

WTG for the weight loss, too!

love, me <><

janna said...

Way to go!!!

I need to buy the scriputres on CD!
thanks for the idea.