Mom!!! The Dogs are Playing A Weird Game!
This evening, I kept hearing the dogs growling and barking. But it wasn't the usual, "Hey....Hey the wind is blowing" or "Alert!!!! There is someone passing the house and they smell different" kinds of growls and barks. I couldn't figure out what the heck they were doing. I asked Will to take a look for me. He informed me that they were playing some weird game. OK?????? Then they kept at it, and finally Em informed me that Stiffler was on top of Buttercup.
Ahhhhhhh! Now, I understand.
I shooed the kids away from the back door, so that the dogs could do what they needed to in privacy, Not that it did any good, because the dogs just kept going at it. All over the yard. And Stiffler has finally overcome his inability to mount due to his missing leg. He has taken to the process with a vengeance! He is really REALLY enjoying himself. Poor Buttercup! She finally flopped onto the porch to have a nap, not that this in any way deterred Stiffler. It just required him to be a little more acrobatic.
Here's to hoping that we get puppies this time! I just want one litter. I want my poor city kids to experience this just once in their lives. Then I will have the dogs "fixed". I promise! Don't tell Bob Barker on me!
3 comments:
LOL!!!! Poor Buttercup indeed! :)
*lol*
love, me <><
lol!!
Just imagine a bull and a cow.... that is how my kids learned about the birds & the bees
Post a Comment