Nip/Tuck
Wow! You can always count on Nip/Tuck for some shocking moments. My dh was concerned that it was going to get all emotional and soap opera-ish last night, So he was very VERY pleased with the ending LOL! I won't say any more than this to avoid spoilers. But if you watched last night....you know what I mean!!!
I took the ref class part one last night. Word to self: eat sometime during the day before going to a 3 hour class. I had breakfast, but nothing after. I was a little hungry. Second word to self: Don't drink a bunch of soda and then have to sit for three hours. I think I will use the facilities before class tonight.
I am surprised by how much I knew about soccer. And I am surprised by how much I didn't know. Even if I never ref a game, I am glad to have taken this class just for the knowledge I have gained.
Today was one of those sleep-in days I have been having. Once a week, I literally cannot get out of bed. I got up, made an effort to get Cory up, and then was out on the couch until Emily woke me up to say that she was late for school. The two youngest stayed home while I slept. And I haven't been up to see if Cory made it to school or not. I am a horrible mother. My sleep cycles are totally messed up. And I am not drinking caffeine any more. I get sleepy around 9-10. But I am still up dealing with things until 11 or so. By then, I have my second wind and am up until 1-2. Or later. Then I have to get up in the AM. If I have a nap the day prior, I can get up. But if I miss my nap, it all catches up to me and I have my sleep-in day.
OK. Things I am grateful for today. The Honda has a new transmission and is still running. I'm not pregnant. I have been feeling creative lately. Soccer season is here. Everyone in my family is healthy. I have kind friends. I love my family. I love church. Tostito's Hint of Lime chips are the yummiest. Food on the table, and a roof over my head. The weather is improving. I may not be the dork I think that I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment