We got home last night at 3am. I am awake....but just barely. Here is a pic I took of Barry at a gas station in Blythe. Do you think he was a little loopy from lack of sleep???
Love the Sponge Bob pj's and the raccoon cap.I cannot wait to see some Disney photos!!!
hahahahahaha He's a lumberjack and he's okay.... hahahahahaOh that's just precious! You too must have such fun together!BTW... nope it wasn't too hot in amongst that corn. The day was that sort of perfect temperature day for doing something like that!Thanks for your comments on my blog... you made my day!
I'm DIGGING the Lucky Charms pants...that's hot!
*lol* He looks like TOO MUCH FUN!!love, me <><
hahahahahahahhaahaa..... lol.... i can relate to tired and loopy! hee heebrownieann
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the Sponge Bob pj's and the raccoon cap.
I cannot wait to see some Disney photos!!!
hahahahahaha He's a lumberjack and he's okay.... hahahahaha
Oh that's just precious! You too must have such fun together!
BTW... nope it wasn't too hot in amongst that corn. The day was that sort of perfect temperature day for doing something like that!
Thanks for your comments on my blog... you made my day!
I'm DIGGING the Lucky Charms pants...that's hot!
*lol* He looks like TOO MUCH FUN!!
love, me <><
hahahahahahahhaahaa..... lol.... i can relate to tired and loopy! hee hee
brownieann
Post a Comment