Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve Eve

Since Cory leaves for Indiana tomorrow, we will be doing family Christmas tonight. We will open family gifts from each other. Barry hasn't been in the best of moods lately, so we'll see how tonight goes. He may just choose to go to sleep. If he does, we will proceed without him. Won't be the first time he has chosen to sleep through Christmas.

That sounded really bitter. But I'm not going to delete it. That's just the way things are in this family. Barry does his own thing which may or may not involve being a part of this family. I am used to it. And yes, maybe a little bitter. But I never let it get in the way of enjoying these special times with my children. I learned a long time ago to keep the children out of it.

3 comments:

janna said...

(((HUGS))) Dena!!!
But, I totally understand!!

Have fun tonight!

And Happy Bday to Joesph Smith!

ZeeLV said...

Have an awesome time. Enjoy your family!

Jo said...

Hope you enjoyed Dena:D Luv ya girl!