Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cough, Cough, Choke, Cough, Sneeze

That's what I sound like right now. And I'm not sick. I have been cleaning and there are clouds of dust floating everywhere. My desk, is now Barry's. I used some tall file cabinets to make a little cave for him to work in. The family room (where the TV was located) is now a big empty room just waiting for Cory's pool table. Well, there is a sectional sofa for him and his friends to sit on. And a wing chair that still needs to go in the front room. And a bookcase that will go where the Christmas tree is now in the front room. And a LOT of trash. And books on the floor. And other stuff.

But other than that.....

The front room is now a family room rather than Barry's office. Which really looked awful when you walked in the door and saw all of the papers strewn about and the file cabinets and the car parts. Yes, car parts. All of them are in the garage now though. I am not thrilled to have the TV in the front room, but there wasn't room for the pool table and entertainment shelves in the same room. I think I am going to like the new arrangement.

Once I get done cleaning and the dust settles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you D! I hate to clean and dejunk so I know how much progress you've made! You go girl!

janna said...

You go girl!!! Do you want to come on up to Idaho and help me????

Jo said...

Man you're good:) PLEASE, PLEASE come to Ky. and haul away my junk for me!! Maybe then I could have what looks somewhat like a house again!

ZeeLV said...

Wow, such ambition! You so rock.