Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Migraines

I have had a migraine since Friday evening. So, I can't spend much time online before it starts to hurt. I haven't been around much because of this. I left work early yesterday and today.

I know that the cure is sleep. But I can't seem to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time. I may also have a sinus infection. I get dizzy when I bend over.

Anyway....if you are wondering why I haven't replied, or chatted, or left comments etc.....this is what is going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dena, so sorry to hear about your migraine - just when things were going so well too!! Get lots of rest!!

Jo said...

Oh Dena I feel for ya. I have migrains too and there's nothing as miserable...catchin up on your blog! I hope you have just 1 baby BUT gotta say 2 would be awfully cute;D