Sunday at Someburros
There is a restaurant chain here (with 2 whole locations) called Someburros. When Barry and I were dating and newly married, we used to go to the Tempe location on Friday nights. Then we moved to Mesa and it wasn't convenient to go. Then the Mesa location opened. We would go on Sunday nights after church for dinner and mariachi music.
But we stopped. And I can't remember why.
So, today, we went again. Lots of other people have discovered mariachi Sundays at Someburros. It was pretty crowded....the way the other location always was. But the food is still good. And the kids all had fun (except Cory of course, but he finds it next to impossible to have fun with the family unit these days). And the music was good too. The Spanish songs are sung too fast for me to even get the drift of what is being said......but I like it anyway.
The pain went away over the night. But then it came back. Just not quite as intense since I didn't do any heavy walking today. And, I'm not going to whine about it. I had hoped to avoid it this pregnancy, but it's happened anyway. It's just one of the things I will have to endure, and in the end...I will have a new baby. And the pain be gone (never to return due to my upcoming tubal ligation). I can tolerate it for another 19 weeks.
2 comments:
Hang in there Dena - it will most certainly be worth it - especially the moment you hold that little "dude" or "dudette" lol! That's funny about Cory - not enjoying any "family" thing - can't wait!! Take good care!
Where was the "PAIN"??
On the right, right under your ribs??
Sound like you had a good Sunday!!
I grew up by going out to eat everyfast Sunday. :) & we had tacos from Taco time.... :)
Post a Comment