Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday!!!!! TGIF!!!!

Class went well last night. We didn't realize that last night was the school Ice Cream Social too, so attendance was low (only 6) but that was the number we had expected too.....so OK! Somehow....don't ask me how :) ....The class changed toward the end from photo editing to digital scrapbooking. OH MY!!! How did that happen LOL!!! Actually, it wasn't my fault. Honestly, it wasn't. The woman who's house we were at had seen my layouts, and since she was in charge of the activity, she asked me to talk about them for awhile. I graciously acquiesced ;)

I slept from 11pm to 11am. With only a few waking periods inbetween. I went to sleep with a migraine. It wasn't too bad though, I managed to head it off at the visual disturbances. I woke up with a dull ache though, but it was totally manageable. I had my burger and diet dp from Sonic. Since the nausea has returned, I have been eating burgers again. For some reason, burgers make it go away. And not just any red meat...it has to be a burger???? Odd huh? But my weight is doing ok. I have still only gained 5 lbs. 17 more weeks to go. Baby kicks a LOT!!! LOL!!! She has started waking me up from time to time. Right now, she is kicking my laptop. She really seems to get annoyed when I put the laptop on her. Imagine that!!! :)

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that Sonic now has Diet DP???? I LOVE SONIC!! I stop by every morning now to get my RT44 diet cherry Diet Dr Pepper. I missed this morning because I slept. I hope they didn't worry about me.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we are going to Tombstone. My sister and her husband are going too. We are coming from opposite directions, but it is equidistant from each of us, so we will meet in the middle. We are going to meet at the OK Corral. It seemed appropriate. I was watching Tombstone last weekend, and thought it would be a fun trip. I have been many times, but no one else in the family has gone. I think the kids will get a kick out of being there. Cory won't though, because Cory has to work. So he will stay home. This is causing me concern. It will be the first time he has been left alone for this long. And should something happen along the way, leaving us in a hotel, Cory will be alone overnight. I think he will be fine.....but...can I trust him? I am going to have to rig something up so that I know if he is home or not. I know that he is old enough. And he has a car if he needs to get somewhere. But this is the first time.....so I am anxious.

Barry is out right now. He just got 135 SqFt of tile in trade for 2 bags of dog food!! Gotta love Craig's List. And for another hundred, or a dogloo dog house, he can have another 300 SqFt. We are going to do the kitchen finally. And wood for the rest of the downstairs.

I am actually starting to have hope that the house will be in good shape when the baby arrives. All of the deferred maintenance is getting done. Now if I could just get up off my lazy butt and do some cleaning. But when given the choice to clean or sit...I sit. My laziness has gone to new heights since the pregnancy. My ever-elusive energy levels aren't helping. Barry was talking about building a new master bedroom downstairs (that would be nice...no more stairs) and turning the current master into 2 bedrooms. Then the tiny space that is currently Willy's room would be a den. This, I think, has some possibilities. Whether it actually gets done though.....not likely :)

I must be feeling chatty. I should go eat something so that I have a reason to quit typing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound good, glad to hear it! I know the girls at my Sonic would surely come looking for me if I didn't show up one morning, lol.

janna said...

I love sonic too!!!

I can understand about the LAZINESS. I am LAZY.....too but not pregnant...

(Congrats about the baby weight)