Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Idol Tonight

I really liked Idol tonight. But that may be because I am a big Queen fan. BIG FAN!!! I don't think anyone was too horrid tonight. They had great material to work with. And who gives a toot what Simon thinks??!! I liked that Chris chose an obscure song!

Barry is out right now. He just found a year old trampoline on Craig's list for $80. It will go in the back yard, just over the North wall from our neighbor's trampoline. The neighbor to the West also has one. The East neighbors are giant weenies and we don't like them. So they don't matter.

I am concerned about the trampoline though. I asked Barry to go right out ASAP and get one of those "cage-like" pads to protect the kids.

Wait.....I hear things in the back yard.....it must have arrived.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh yeah I'm a big QUEEN fan too!! I thought everyone did pretty good and I was shocked at how well Kelly Pickler did! I actually liked her performance!! Chris of course, RAWKED the house!! Man I hope he wins:D

janna said...

I like Craig's List.... But not much for IDAHO....

We have a tramp. I even jump on it... :)

I must admit I am not into AMERICAN IDOL this seanson...

Anonymous said...

oh TRAMPOLINE! for some reason, i read "trombone" and thot, now wonder why they are putting it right next to the neighbors??? hmmm... hahahaha i hope everyone enjoys it and hope you can find a fence, too!

Ann

janna said...

I am sorry I am so stupid, I just figured out what your pain is, by reading the post a few below....
Do not shoot me for being stupid....

& DO not jump on the tramp!!