Sunday, May 21, 2006

CRAP!!!! I Have a Dr's Appointment at 8AM!

And I have gained TOO MUCH weight from my last visit. Overall, I am at 15 lbs. Which is the maximum I should gain due to being overweight to begin with. CRAP! I still don't feel too terrible though. I am much under the 40-60 I gained with the other 4. I still need to take it easy though. I need to quit eating so many burgers. I swore off burgers after seeing "Super-Size Me". And lately I have been chowing on double cheeseburgers from Sonic. So, it's going to be salads and chicken breasts for awhile. HO HUM LOL!

As a matter of fact, I just ate one. I tried to go to church. I really did. And I lasted for an hour. I think that is my limit. Damned cockeyed pelvis! Anyway, I snuck out and went home to lie down. But when I got home (around 3:30) I realized that I hadn't eaten since breakfast. And there was NOTHING in the kitchen. Well, nothing I could eat on demand. And I didn't want to cook. So, off I went to Sonic. I was running out of time to eat and then pick up the family. I ate in the church parking lot. I was doing some speed scarfing. I am sure that the odor of fries lingered in the air when the family got into the van. Ah well.....I'm pregnant. I have an excuse.

The kids came to me with a solution to the bedroom problem. Daisy still has the trundle that fits under Emily's bed. And she and Emily want to bunk together again. So Willy will take what is currently Daisy's room, and he will share with Molly. The room Willy is in isn't really a room. The walls and door still aren't even on. It's more of a cubicle that is at the end of the hall. The cubicle will be a playroom for the kids. And everyone is happy! Whew!! Glad to have that taken care of. Especially since.....

I now have almost all of my baby stuff. Barry went to pick up the crib, and the stroller/car seat combo today. He had purchased it previously, but couldn't pick them up until today. They are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE Craig's list. Now all I need is one of those changing table tops that go on top of dressers, and even that is not a necessity. I also need to get Janna some dimensions. I hope I haven't waited too long, and you still have time (and are still willing LOL!) to sew for me. You have a lot on your plate right now, so I will get with you later. And I have tons of clothes. I am READY!! WooHoo!!!

Now the waiting begins. The last trimester is the longest. I want to know what she looks like. Barry and I both keep seeing her as a redhead. Red runs in both families, and usually shows up in the later children. If we are going to have a redhead...this is the time. Besides, Molly is such an Irish name.....red hair would work well for her. And I love redheads. I am a redhead, but it's so subtle that you can never tell. (Unless you catch me in direct sunlight) We think she will be small like Daisy, because she has measured small in the ultra-sounds. And I know she will be beautiful and perfect :) All of my kids are LOL!!!! (Deluded mother utterance).

Oh double crap!!! I just remembered that they are doing the stupid glucose test on me in the morning. I have to drink that crappy syrup. UGH!!!

On the plus side....Big Love is on shortly. I wait all week for this. And there are only 2 more episodes. I'll just have to hang in there until Nip/Tuck is back. Especially now that Idol has been ruined for me! No, I really don't live my life for TV. But the few programs I watch...I REALLY get into!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last trimester - holy WOW time has flown - although I am sure it hasn't for you some days!! I can hardly wait myself! Take great Care!

janna said...

Email me the measurements. I will be back in the swing of things after Thursday.
I wish I live closer to you!!!

& if only they had Craigs List here in Idaho....

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a redhead baby, too, someday. They always seem so unique and FUN.

Can't wait to see her pics sometime SOON!! :)

love, me <><

Jo said...

I can't believe you're already that far along!! GASP!!! As for the redhead thing?? lol~of course I'm VERY partial:) The second I saw both my boys I said yep their red heads. Of course I wanted a little red haired girl but...Hannah came out screamin' with black, stick up hair! Congrats on getting the room situation straight:)