Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tomorrow = My Last Day of Sanity

I will enjoy tomorrow while I can. It's the last day of school. Sigh. Darn it!! I am not a farmer. I don't need the kids home during the summer months to help with the fields. They lose so much over the summer, it would be much better for them to have year round school. Just my opinion ;)

I went to the library today. It was soooooo bizarre. There were TONS of LDS missionaries there. They were just crawling all over the place. On the computers even. I should have asked them what was up, but I was in a hurry. I HATE leaving the library because there are always tons of petitioners waiting outside. They never leave me alone. Lets see....I am huge pregnant, carrying a ton of heavy books, and it's 100 degrees out here, so sure.....I would love for you to yak my ear off telling me about whatever it is that you want me to sign. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Vent over.

I finally got Em's b-day page done. It just wouldn't come together. I tried all of these complex designs, and then dumped them. I finally decided that simple is best (and much easier)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa - simple is GORGEOUS Girl!! This page is FABULOUS!! School is out already? Gosh, we have another month yet - Ethan is ready to de done, like yesterday!! They have been doing province wide testing on grade 3's - too much stress for 8-9 year olds I'm afraid. Take care!

janna said...

I agree with the year round school, but I hated it when we lived in Utah.

I love the simplicity of Em's B-day LO. She is very pretty