Thursday, November 16, 2006

Molly at 3 Months

Here she is.....my precious little one. She is now 9lbs 8oz. She has found her thumb and sucks on it (very loudly). And she is starting to laugh.

She is having a cranky day today, but that is because she missed her long nap this morning and has had only little naps. I missed my long nap too. I am cranky, but not nearly as cranky as she is. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is just too cute! Sorry about the cranky day. So easy to have one of those!

Anonymous said...

Well, cranky or not - she is absolutely ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big she's gotten!! Good lord, they grow so fast... sigh. Give her a smooch!

janna said...

HOW cute!!!

Jo said...

She's just beautiful Dena!!!!! LOVE, love that little grin:) What a cutie~patootie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the photo! She always looks so happy. She's just so darn adorable too!

janna said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dena!