Wednesday, December 20, 2006

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It is so cold here right now! It's 37 degrees and it's supposed to get down to 30 by early morning. I know that for many, this would just be normal, basic, brisk winter weather. But for us.....BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Still no tree. I haven't had the energy to deal with it. I am almost certain that Molly is teething. She is drooling and chewing on everything. No appetite (worse than usual), screaming and fussing, and she is having trouble sleeping. I have started staying awake all night to get laundry done, since my days are spent singing and walking to soothe by baby. By tomorrow night I think we will have one though.

I finally got Barry's Christmas present tonight. The Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction is held in Scottsdale each January, but we never go. So I got him tickets for this year. I'm really bad at picking gifts. I always get something that I think is cool, but the recipient..not so much. This year, I managed to get something he likes, and will use :)

Did some more scrapping. I almost never use premade pages. Just not my thing. But, I need to catch up, and this page by Shabby Princess struck my fancy:

And, I used Janna's Christmas Joy kits and papers, some papers by Gina Miller and Carrie Stephens, and a template by Janna to do this page of my girls after their recital.

I think I need to go get a blanket. Barry kept opening and shutting the doors when he was going out to cover plants. We just aren't used to this kind of chill! How do all of you who live in colder climes deal with this??!!! BRRRRRRRR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa - you and your "cold" weather! If we were actually having a winter - some nights here would be -20 - they were last year!! Anywhoooo - the weather everywhere is just whacked!!
Love your latest pages - miss Molly is so ADORABLE in her kitty outfit!!

janna said...

Love your new pages. I still have not gotten Bob anything... but he is driving me nuts the past couple of days....
Cold in AZ... where will all of te snowbirds go?

It is 10' degrees ere in Idaho.

janna said...

Did you get a tree yet?