Sunday, May 20, 2007

Breakdown

I told a friend today,

I know that Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than we can handle. But right now, He's pushing it.

I'm tired of telling everyone I am fine. I'm tired of pretending it's not that bad. Because it is. I don't know how much more I can take. I feel as if I am just drowning, and each time I make it up for air and find hope, I just get sucked back down. I just can't do it anymore. Something has to change, and I don't know what. I am almost forty years old, and I feel as if I have failed everything up to this point.

This is really bad.

5 comments:

janna said...

Oh Dena!!! ((((((HUGS)))))))
But, secrelty I am struggeling with {IT} too.

Honestly don't you want to slap some of the people in your ward??? That is how I felt today.

Anonymous said...

Dena - my heart aches for you - remember - across thousands of miles - this girl cares - LOTS!!

ZeeLV said...

Love you sweetie pie. Whatever is going on, I'm always here for you.

Hugs,
Zee

Anonymous said...

((hugs)) it's a dark place to be but the light will come back...i promise. in the meantime we're all thinking about you. luv ya kiddo

Anonymous said...

This makes me so sad. Truly, I hope you find whatever it is that you need. You surely haven't failed as a friend. You bring so much light to all of us. Cyber-hug. We love ya girl! Yes-I promise we'll meet someday!