Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Funk Me

Wow. I am totally in a funk right now. Days just keep slipping by. I keep sleeping. Or doing nothing until it's time to sleep again. I'm not despondent or anything. Just kind of not really existing in the real world. I can't think of a better way to describe it. I think I have reached that point in mothering a new baby, where I am just overwhelmed with the constant demands. This happened to me when Willy was a baby. I thought I was past the possibility of PPD by the time the baby gets to be 9 months. Wrong. I am going to get back into the doctor. But no effexor this time. I just need a new prozac prescription. Then I will be right as rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about this my friend - am thinking of you!! Take Care!!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Hope your days get brighter soon! Hey-read my latest post, I gave you a thinking blog award. I hope that makes you smile!
http://cardee.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20think

ZeeLV said...

Big hugs!!!!