Wednesday, May 09, 2007

In Brief

I am still here. I was sick with the stomach flu for about a week after the trip to Cali. Then I had to buckle down and get a scrapbook done for the soccer team. I emailed Sprawlmart to find out the latest I could finish and still get it printed in time. On Sunday, I got an email back letting me know that Monday was the last day. I had already stayed up late Saturday night working on it. I had 9 pages out of 20 done at that point. So, I stayed up all night SundayPM/MondayAM working. I slept for about 4 hours, and then completed it by 1pm on Monday. Phew. Here is the link to the book if you would like to take a look. This is nothing fancy; it is meant to look like a yearbook of sorts. So no razzle-dazzle pages. Just memories :)

And now I have slept for the past 2 days. I mean, literally, slept. I guess the stress and the travel and the illness just got to me. I went to bed at 8pm on Monday, and I haven't been awake for more than about 4-5 hours at a time since then. I am still tired. I will catch up soon and get back on my game. And now, I have been awake since 11:30am, and I am in need of a nap! I hope I am back to normal soon LOL! I can't handle all of this sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Dena that is one amazing book - You have given me incentive to maybe do one!! Some awesome memories have been preserved girl - FABULOUS work!!

janna said...

The book is awesome Dena!!! I like the whole thing~

I can relate to the sickness and sleep, but I did not go anywhere...
LOL

ZeeLV said...

OMG Dena, your book is terrific!!! The guys are really going to enjoy it.

Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, cept for the sleep anyway! I'll give the book viewing another shot tomorrow...for some reason I'm getting a sparlmart page? Guess I've gotta make a account? WTG getting it done though~I think I'm entirely too lazy, I've only been planning a book simular for my dad for years now!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh man! *hugs* Poor gurl. No wonder you're worn out!

love, me <><