So Very Behind..........
Wow. How did I get so behind?
I have multiple tags (thinking blogger from Cardee & Janna) and (5 faves from Steph). I have scrapped. I have changed plans & made plans. sigh......
First:
I need to pick 5 blogs that make me think. This is actually...really hard. So I will do my best, and probably plagiarize some.
1 (blatant plagiarism) Janna :My best ONLINE friend!!! Shares the same day to day life as me. A mom of five kids, LDS, and loves to digital scrapbook. She reminds me that I am not alone, in this big world. I just cut and pasted what she typed about me. Cuz, that's exactly how I feel too. Weird...or Serendipitous....
2. (another one who tagged me) Cardee : whom I also have a lot in common with....except for one HUGE difference. She has it together in ways I only dream about. C is someone I would like to be if I ever grow up. She gives me hope that I can do it someday too.
3. Zee : for soooooo many reasons. Girlfriend is a raconteur. (look it up) Gotta dig that. She does COOL stuff. She makes me laugh. Love the Zeema!!
4. LA : one word: honest. (go read. Chica doesn't fluff it up. Good, bad, or ugly. Even to herself)
5. Perez : I admit it. I read this tripe. AVIDLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? because as much as we may tell others (and ourselves) that we really aren't interested in celebrity crap....we really are. Sad, but true.
I tag.....no one. LOL! I think anyone I might tag, already has been tagged.
Now, my favorite 5 things:
1. my electronics (phone, TV, laptop, camera, mp3's, etc.) how would I survive without them???
2. my family (not a "thing", but no fave list of mine would be complete without them).
3. the Internet. I love info!! between Google and wiki...I am complete.
4. Diet DP. (yeah, the monkey is still on my back).
5. My faith. I don't wear it on my sleeve, but my life is grounded by my faith.
again, I tag no one....same reason (wink wink)
And, on to news from here: Barry cancelled his Vegas class. We may go later in the summer. Or, Barry talked about going to Lagoon in Utah. I have never been. That would be nice. But, when Barry suggested it, I think he was remembering the quaint park of his youth. I won't tell him otherwise!!! Willy has Cub Scout day camp in 2 weeks. The day it ends is the day that Emily leaves for Young Women's camp. Cory is going camping this weekend. I am going to plan something for Daisy and I. We are also talking about a family camping trip. And the Ward campout is in August, the first weekend after school starts. Welcome Summer!
EDITED 8:55PM Decision made on vacation. We are going to try for our anniversary in Vegas again. We are booked for 7/2 & 7/3!!!!!! (Lagoon was TOO pricey & farther away)
Finally: my latest scrapping efforts:
LO#1: credits here
LO#2: credits, June Collaboration kit from Funky Playground
LO #3: credits, template by Pattie Knox, and the Spudunkity Kit by Corina Nielsen from Funky Playground
Thanks for stopping by! Don't know why I typed that. It just felt right?????
2 comments:
Love Willy's glasses and the buttons on that layout...they look like you could reach out and pluck 'em off the page!
oH.... got to lagoon, I could drive down and meet you.... but that is ok if you don't
Thanks for the kind words DIDO
Post a Comment