Monday, October 08, 2007

What a Way to Start the Week!

So, I go into work this morning....and I am just doing my job. Suddenly, one of the kids points out that the box I had noticed at the other side of the crosswalk has a little surprise in it:


Someone had abandoned these adorable little kittens. I took them to an animal hospital that takes in abandoned animals. It cost me $40!!! I am sooooo mad at whoever did this!! Jerkwad buttface wieners!!! I guess I should be grateful that they left food and water. And that the didn't just dump these babies in the desert. I may keep one of them too. We'll see.

Zee tagged me
...but I forgive her because this is a cool tag. What is on my desktop:


I LOVE the desktop freebies that Shabby Princess has on her blog. And, other than that...just a bunch of icons to make my travels in cyberspace easier....and to make scrapping easier too ;)

I tag: no one LOL!, Zee already got you all!!!

3 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Cool desktop chicky! I knew there was a reason I tagged scrappers, LOL. Thanks for playing.

Why didn't you just keep all the kitties and give them to Stifler for snax? Woulda saved you $40 plus whatever it costs for a box of Beggin' Strips. ;P

janna said...

I hate people like that.... Poor kitties. Blessing are in store for you!

I like your background!

Anonymous said...

Love your desktop...and that really is a jerk that left those kittens!