Friday, November 23, 2007

Get Stuffed!!!

Well, didya? Get stuffed that is.....

I did.

Barry and I started cooking around noon. I got the bird in the roasting pan. Barry started working on a sausage dressing. We also did pie and mashed potatoes and gravy. Barry did this HEAVENLY bread pudding out of day old cinnamon rolls and bear claws. We planned on doing a salad, veggie, and bread, but we decided that we had enough food (and we were hungry and didn't want to delay dinner to make these things).

It was a nice dinner.

Here's hoping you also had a great Thanksgiving!!! And these are some pics from our holiday:




3 comments:

janna said...

How fun!!! Miss Molly is so dang cute too~
I will post some pictures in a few min.

Did you go to Wal*Fart this morning?

janna said...

Ok, my pictures are up now...
:)

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Great photos. Glad you had such a yummy holiday. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season!