Monday, November 19, 2007

Not Tagged....I Threw Myself Into This

From Zee's blog:

1. What is your occupation? Aide and Crossing Guard at the elementary school.

2. What color are your socks right now? None....but if I were, they would be white low rise booties.


3. What are you listening to right now? Maroon 5's song, Wake Up Call. Its relevant.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Malt o Meal for dinner. I had a sh!tty day and I didn't feel like cooking.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, of course


7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby. He took Em to soccer practice and called me from there.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I sure do!

9. How old are you today? I'm 39 and holding. Let's see....I am roughly 6 weeks from the big 4-0!

10. Favorite drink? diet Dr Pepper. Always goes with everything.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? duh!!!!!! soccer.


12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Who me?????? No, I naturally have these streaks of bleach blond in my hair that don't quite reach the roots

13. Pets? Stiffer and Buttercup (dogs), and Homer, Ralph and Poohie (cats)

14. What was the last movie you watched? Oh man......lets see.....a rerun on TV of Ocean's Eleven. That's my eye candy movie.

15. What was the last book you read? Hmm...I've reread a lot of old romance novels lately, but the latest new read I had was Casino.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Piss and Moan. Yell. Make my hubby's life hell. It's his usually his fault I am mad.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie. (I know....geez that's freaking embarrassing. How cliched of a 70's girl was I?)

18. Your favorite season? Don't have them in Arizona, so I would have to say, whatever season is cool. It should be now....but it isn't.

19. Hugs or kisses? depends on the kisser

20. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries? Cherries.

21. Want your friends to email their answers back to you? No! NO!! NOOOOO!!!! (ditto)

22. Who is most likely to respond? Whoever's the most bored. (double ditto)

23. Who is least likely to respond? Zee. She's done it already.

24. Living arrangements? Me and hubby with 5 kids and the pets.


25. When was the last time you cried? Today. It was personal and I am still reeling from the pain.


26. What is on the floor of your closet? a mess of clothes and shoes.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest to whom you are sending this? Also not emailing. And I think I met Zee first, but she has already done this. So that would be Janna.


28. What did you do last night? Nunya ;)

29. Favorite smells? Clean laundry, pumpkin pie spice, and rain.

30. Who inspires you? My kids and my friends.

31. What are you afraid of? heights. Only man-made though

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? None. They aren't on my eating plan.

33. Favorite dog breed? Even though Buttercup is a beast, I still love Labs.

34. What's on your key ring? ummmm keys. Well, and a soccer ball key chain.

35. How many years at your current job? This time, 3 months.

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Soccer day.

37. How many states have you lived in? Four: Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico

38. Favorite holiday? It changes. Right now, Easter.

39. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Motorcycle. But I can't handle the clutch,

40. What gets you into a good mood when you're down? Scrapbooking. Crying it out.

41. Any tattoos? None.

42. Most pleasant memories of childhood? Camping with the family.

43. Earliest memory? Going to the hospital when my younger sister was born. I was 2.

44. Favorite job? The current one. I love being with the kids.

45. Least favorite job? hmmmmmm, toss up between collector and waitress.

46. If you were stranded on an island what 3 movies would you have to have? I have to agree with Zee, how the Heck am I going to watch movies on a desert island with no dvd player and no electricity? But, in the spirit of the question: Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, and The Princess Bride.

47. 5 favorite songs? Everlong by Foo, My Hero by Foo, Something in the Way by Nirvana, Love Bites by Def Leppard, and hmmmmm, insert any other Foo song here. Yeah, I know....not very well rounded.

48. Name of your first love (not your first boyfriend/girlfriend--the one you first exchanged those 3 magic words)? ewwwww, I don't want to remember him. Can I go with the second. My high school sweetheart Patrick Sexton.

49. Name of the love of your life, your soulmate (if you've found them yet)? Barry. (I assume)

50. Have you ever broken anyone's heart? yes, and I feel horrible guilt about it.

1 comment:

janna said...

FUn post! I did it on my blog! :)