Confession is Good for the Soul
hmmmm. Janna tagged me here and I need to list ten things I have never confessed on my blog before. I am really struggling with this, because I have never done anything worthy of confession.
Did you buy that? I thought not. OK, the real problem is that, if I can confess it I already have. If I can't confess it, then it probably won't fly here. Let's see what I can come up with.
1. I used to wipe boogers on my ex's pillow whenever he pissed me off. (Barry just started inspecting his pillow)
2. I can't make myself throw up. At times, I attempted to do this in order to purge myself of a large meal (totally unhealthy..I know), but I just couldn't do it. I have no gag reflex.
3. I am an involuntary Cougar (and Barry is aware of this) I have an 18 year old admirer with a crush on me. It's cute and flattering, while also being skeevy because he is the same age as my son.
4. I love wearing stripper shoes. I get a huge kick out of wearing conservative dresses to church with stiletto heels. I'm not the only one. Everyone at my church wears stripper shoes.
5. I love bologna. It's not even a real meat! But I love a bologna and cheese sandwich with mayo, lettuce and tomato. YUM!
6. I have a collection agency after me for unreturned library books. It's not as if the books are even missing. They are here in the house. I just never ever ever remember to return them. This is why I can never check things out of the library.
7. I have facial hair. I hate it! If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is get laser hair removal done. And the second....move my boobs somewhere north of where they now hang.
8. I'm glad that I have a baby in the house, because it gives me a legitimate excuse to start watching Arthur again. I love that show!
9. Years ago, when I was in high school, I had gone to EAC for an FFA competition. My friends and I went to the local TG&Y and stole a bunch of things we wanted. Later, at the competition awards presentation, we saw police questioning girls who fit our description and were wearing FFA jackets. My friends and I slipped off our jackets and hid in the bathroom until the presentation was over. That was the last time I ever shoplifted.
10. I'm not the person that most people see me as. In private, I am MUCH different than I am in public. 'Nuff said.
I think everyone has been tagged.
3 comments:
Wow, yours are amazing! I should redo mine. (Bob pissed me off, really bad, once and I stuck his tooth brushin the toilet. But bought a new one after he used it. Devin saw what I typed and now I am in trouble. He never know)
knew....
Why isn't there spell check on blog posts?
See, that wasn't so hard was it? I knew you could come up with something! LOL!!!
(Remind me never to piss you off.)
Post a Comment