Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Pages And I'm Sick

I'm home from work today, and sick as a dog. I was home yesterday too, and skipped church on Sunday. Thankfully, it's just a cold and not the flu. It has run through our house, and now it's my turn. I may scrap today. Or I may not. It depends on how I'm feeling. Right now, my ass hurts from sitting on it for so long. I'm not used to being inactive anymore. Here are a few pages I have done in recent days:

credits: papers Misty Cato, stitching Shabby Princess, template Pattie Knox

credits: paper Janna Billman & freebie with no name, paper curl Marcie Reckinger,ribbons ALB and Natalie Braxton, staples and ripped paper Shabby Miss Jenn

credits: papers Dana Zarling

credits: SBB Digi Day freebie kit, ribbon Janna Billman, Cardboard Linda GB, ribbon ALB

credits: here

4 comments:

janna said...

Great pages! & Get feeling better!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS pages there Dena - LOVE em all!! Sorry for not commenting much - hope you are feeling better! Want to wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS - and for a fabulous 2008!! Have fun - be safe!

Anonymous said...

Now I've gone and dit it - really screwed up your blog - above post is me - not "anonymous" LOL

HOLLY

janna said...

Have a Merry Christmas Dena!
Love ya!