Friday, December 28, 2007

Scrap While the Iron is Hot

A few pages I have done since yesterday. I am riding a creative wave.....sort of. I'm using multi-picture color blocking templates by Simply Sarah to get past the scrapper's block that I always suffer when I have a lot of pics to scrap for a certain event, holiday, etc. I'll add credits later. For now....a shower. Because I need one!

credits: template - Simply Sarah, paper- Heather Roselli


credits: template - Simply Sarah, paper - Anna Aspnes, strips and brushwork - Anne DeJong, heart - Fran


credits: orange paper...I can't remember who, sorry!, flower sticker and star - Misty Cato, paper strip, staples and flower, Shabby Miss Jen


credits: picture pockets - Marcie Reckinger, Shabby Princess - Harvest Spice


credits: papers - Janna Billman and Misty Cato, buttons - Janna, template - Simply Sarah

1 comment:

janna said...

awesome pages!