HoHoHo. Well, not Quite.
I just couldn't get into Christmas this year. Maybe it was because I was sick. Perhaps because we were/are broke. Possibly because I am stressed and depressed and feeling pissy. Or...it just might be a case of all of the above and then some. I just couldn't find it this year. I did my best, for the kids sake. But, I think even they noticed the lack. I feel bad, but what could I have done?
I did my best.
I scrapped some. My laptop is hanging by a thread, and Barry has basically taken it over. Some friends gave us an old desktop model. Hallelujah!!! So, I am using that. It feels good to be downstairs again, with my family instead of shutting myself into my bedroom and playing on my laptop. Even if I am spending too much time on the computer...still. At least I am on the same floor as my kids. The computer is a little slow. Lots of space on the hard drives.....but it needs a memory upgrade. It's slower than molasses in January, but that can be fixed. We tried to cannibalize some of the memory from our old HP desktop that fried. It wasn't compatible. Next is to take Barry's old desktop and cannibalize it. Or maybe not. I managed to reload windows on that system, only to have it get caught in a never ending loop. I need to call tech support, but there may be issues. I may have to just give up on that one.
Anyway......Merry belated, and here are my pages. I will be uploading these to galleries because I want to get involved in the digi community again. Just, not tonight:)
credits: templates Simply Sarah, paper Ashley Olsen
credits: paper curl Marcie Reckinger, Floret kit by Baers Garten
credits: Santa's Treats kit by Janna Billman
credits: papers by Ali Folendore and Michelle Underwood, ribbons by Ronna Penner and Robin Carlton, grunge frame by Shabby Princess and stamp by Andrea Victoria
credits: template by Janna Billman and Bebop Dots kit by Ali Folendore
1 comment:
Love all of your new layouts.
(But I hope Cory isn't doing what an 18 year old can do)
Post a Comment